The purpose of this website is to provide Korean learners with a one-stop resource for learning Korean. We strive to provide the most detailed, accurate and clear explanations at every step of the way – from learning how to read all the way to advanced grammar. Our lessons will always be free and are chuck-full of content. You wouldn’t believe how much is in there. As a base, each lesson includes:
- Twenty to thirty vocabulary words.
- Grammar tailored to the specific level of study applying the vocabulary from that lesson.
- Audio recordings of every Korean word and sentence.
Our Lessons are separated into Units, each with 25 Lessons, 3 Quizzes and a Unit Test. We currently have the following Units:
- Unit 0: Learning How to Read
- Unit 1: Basic Korean Grammar
- Original Relay vorglüh Peugeot RCZ 2012
- Unit 3: Intermediate Korean Grammar
- Unit 4: Upper-Intermediate Korean Grammar
- Unit 5: Lower-Advanced Korean Grammar
- Gaylon Nickerson / Oklahoma St signed autograph 1994 Signature R
- Unit 7: Upper-Advanced Korean Grammar
In addition to the lessons, we also have additional material that you can use to supplement your learning.
- Workbooks for each lesson where you can apply what you learn to interesting and useful exercises.
- Hanja Lessons to help you understand the root-meanings of words
- Your Eyes Have Told Me So - 1936 sheet music - A Flat edition. to increase your reading skills
- Theme Lessons dedicated to a specific subject
- Vocabulary Lists to help you understand how each word can be used (completed to Lesson 100)
- Listening Practice where you can listen to sentences and type what you hear (completed to Lesson 25)
- Conjugate buttons that you can press to see how every verb and adjective is conjugated (completed to Lesson 50)
You can follow us on the following social networking platforms:
Want to know more? Check our About Us Page